Dave is an award-winning pianist and composer from Monroe, New Jersey. He graduated from The College of New Jersey in 2006 with a Bachelor’s in Piano Performance and is now the accompanist for many secular and religious musical groups. Dave is frequently sought after for instrumental and vocal arrangements for solo or ensemble. His debut award-winning solo piano album, A Place Beyond Words, was released in 2017.
Dave enjoys improvising sophisticated accompaniment for vocalists, instrumentalists, and choirs. Possessing a deep knowledge of the Great American Songbook, Dave is a gifted improvisational pianist.
The services Dave offers include:
- Full-length piano performances or recordings (30-60 minutes)
- Weddings, parties, special occasions
- Facing the Music: autobiographical motivational speaking presentation for teens or adults
- Choir rehearsal tracks
- Audition tracks and preparation
- Video creation and musical slideshows
- Commissioned musical pieces
Contact for information and pricing: